As the year slowly winds to a close, our busy October trade show schedule is in the can! TPG is fortunate and grateful to have assisted clients in expanding their brand messaging and exhibit reach at several trade shows and special events throughout October.
1. Production wrapped for our two clients at the International Construction and Utility Equipment Expo (ICUEE). Ford Commercial Vehicles asked us to direct the show by designing the exhibit, setting up the large outdoor booth, and delivering three scripted presentations. Also on hand was the supporting cast of knowledgeable Brand Ambassadors, who greeted visitors, introduced them to the appropriate Ford representatives and qualified leads.
2. The leading man for our client, Verizon Telematics at ICUEE, was our Professional Presenter, Larry Wyatt. Verizon cast him to talk about connected vehicle software platforms that help fleet customers improve safety, increase efficiency and boost their bottom lines.
3. The sequel to ICUEE for Ford was the Green Industry Equipment Expo (GIE + Expo). Our cast of characters was once again chosen for set-in, delivering the pitch, and greeting visitors.
4. The road show continued by assisting Capstone Associated Services at the Self-Insurance Institute of America’s annual expo (SIIA) and the Texas Self Storage Association trade show (TSSA). Capstone cast our Brand Ambassador Program designed to take the burden off their own staff by allowing our supporting team to attract attendees out of the aisles and into their booth, and be the friendly, knowledgeable first impression and face of their brand.
5. Home improvement services giant, Angie’s List, needed our talented superstars at two Top Golf events in October. We kept the events flowing smoothly from start to finish providing a badge registration program, assisting in a social media activation, and the implementation of an exit survey. These events provided photo-worthy moments. Posting those photos to social media turned Angie’s List’s visitors into brand evangelists!
6. Finally, two of our leading ladies of public speaking, Robin Bell and Mandy Schneider, were given standing ovations at the Latitude Conference, again for our client Verizon Telematics. They wanted to keep conference attendees entertained and educated during session breaks by listening to four brief “lightening talks” covering customer service, growing industry threats, meeting demand, and managing mobile workers without managers for their mobile workforce customers. Enter stage left, our two Professional Presenters, who stole the show.
The reviews are in and our valued October trade show clients appreciated our talented roster of trade show professionals who appear in hundreds of trade show productions throughout the year. Don’t be upstaged at your next event. Not everyone in an organization has the personal attributes to be approachable representatives in a trade show environment. But, rest assured, if TPG assists you in staging an event, you’ll be the star of the show!