Put the Show in Trade Show
Your employees may be stellar sales professionals, but trade shows and events are a different beast.
Trade shows demand the moxie from staff to repeatedly invite visitors to watch presentations, attend demos, and scan badges to capture and qualify leads – which are often met with repeated objections. In-person events require approaching strangers and talking to new prospects, not just existing customers while digital events require a confident and commanding presence to keep attendees’ attention.
Our friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable professional staff undergo extensive training and have the personal skills and attributes to be energetic brand representatives in any face-to-face or virtual event environment.
And the best part? Our pros take the stress off your staff and free them up to do what they do best – talk business and make sales!
“I can’t say enough about the TPG team that is here at World of Concrete representing Ford. Their integrity, their energy, they’re fun and easy to approach making everyone feel warm and welcomed. There isn’t an empty seat in the house. You couldn’t find a better company to represent your company, and do it this well!”
Virtual Event Staff
Virtual audiences want to experience the same excitement and level of customer service as they would if attending an in-person event.
Set your virtual event up for success by having the right staff in place behind the scenes and on camera.
TPG provides you with top-notch staff for your virtual event, including:
- Dynamic on-camera emcees who create a great first impression, greet the viewing audience, set the tone for the virtual event experience and provide the glue that holds the whole experience together
- Captivating webinar hosts who introduce speakers and panels, seamlessly transition between sessions, and provide a cohesive throughline to the session
- Virtual product specialists working behind the scenes to answer questions
- Chat room or Q&A moderators who ensure a welcoming, warm, and positive atmosphere, and lead the way for attendee participation
- Virtual support staff who can jump in on a dime and provide support wherever needed
- Virtual attendants who facilitate quizzes, polls, and prize giveaways
Our topnotch professional presenters are experienced and comfortable talking to groups. These enthusiastic speakers specialize in articulating and delivering your brand message to the masses.
What they do:
- Work with your marketing staff to craft a message to be effective to your target audience
- Learn your script and deliver it without notes
- Pique the interest of your audience and encourage prospects to remain for in-depth follow-up with your staff
Give audiences the razzle-dazzle by adding Infotainers to your next exhibit or virtual event!
- Game show hosts
- Celebrity impersonators
- Flair bartenders
What they do:
- Weave brand messaging into their acts
- Instantly engage attendees with their unique skills and talent