A Successful Experience Starts With Creative Collaboration
Whether it’s F2F, virtual or hybrid, what your experience looks like starts with two critical questions: What do you want to get out of it? And how can your brand personality be combined with your goals to create something memorable?
At TPG, when we understand what success looks like to you, we plan the path forward using data, drive, and a lot of imagination.
Creating something memorable is collaboration and inspiration.
What do we look at to create a memorable, results-driven experience?
- Overall goals
- Your unique company culture and brand attributes
- Audience analysis
- The physical or virtual environment
- Technology applications to amplify the experience
- Additional marketing support opportunities to extend the experience
The Process: Collaborate and Create
A successful experience doesn’t happen overnight. Capturing attention and driving attendance means starting months in advance. Our process includes:
- Understanding your goals and challenges
- Defining SMART objectives
- Developing audience awareness to create connections
- Building an integrated marketing approach
- Designing metrics to measure success
Don’t get passed by. Be the experience that is talked about even after it’s over, wins awards and is recognized within your organization for driving real results.
Today is the day to start thinking about raising the bar for your next experience.
Promote, Publish, Perfect
There are a million moving parts of every successful show. We’ll get them all in order to amplify the impact.
- Marketing campaigns to create awareness and drive attendance
- Email, web, and paid campaigns
- Content creation for slides, keynotes, media, animation, and more to crisply tell your story
- Professional staff to make the event run smoothly and activate the experience
We’ve got a plan. Let’s make it work.
Experiential Marketing Best Practices + Insights
The only place you need to go to make your next event a success. Want more?
Strategies organizers can use to alleviate some of the stress that overwhelms many exhibitors when planning a virtual trade show.
As trade shows return, rules for booth staff etiquette & social engagement are changing. Here are tips to navigate the new guidelines while still making a great impression on attendees!
A year of working from home has not only taught us productivity skills, it’s taught us about life. Tips and reflections from Team TPG.