Updated October 2020
We collect data about you and your use of the Services through various means, including when you provide information to us and when we automatically collect information about you when you access, use, or interact with the Services.
If you request or submit information to us by sending an email via [email protected] or by filling out a “contact” form, we collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal Code, City
We may use your Personal Data to respond to your requests, contact you with newsletters, or inform you of marketing-related events that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by contacting us to be removed from any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
USE OF DATA
We process Personal Data collected through the Service on the lawful basis of legitimate interests to provide the Services to you. Such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by our Service Providers related to the Services.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Our Personnel: Our personnel may have access to your information as needed to provide and operate the Services in the normal course of business. This includes information regarding your use and interaction with the Services.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Business Transactions: We may purchase other businesses or their assets, sell our business assets, or be involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (a “Business Transaction”). Your information, including Personal Data, may be among assets sold or transferred as part of a Business Transaction.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We may also retain your information and content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and audit purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Relevant data protection laws provide you certain rights regarding the protection of your data, including:
- the right to access – Upon request, we will confirm any processing of your Personal Data and, and provide you with a copy of that Personal Data in an acceptable machine-readable format;
- the right to rectification – You have the right to have us correct any inaccurate Personal Data or to have us complete any incomplete Personal Data;
- the right to erasure – You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion);
- the right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask us to suppress the processing of your Personal Data but we may still store your Personal Data;
- the right to object to processing – You have the right to object to your Personal Data used in the following manners: (a) processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling); (b) direct marketing (including profiling); and (c) processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics;
- the right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform fulfillment of member benefits with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to complaint to a supervisory authority – You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes upon your rights; and
- the right to withdraw consent – We rely on your consent to process your Personal Data; you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
Access To The Information We Have Collected About You
We provide certain tools and settings within the Services to help you access, correct, delete, or modify your personal information associated with the Services. We welcome you to contact us regarding the information we have collected about you, including regarding the nature and accuracy of the data that has been collected about you, to request an update, modification, or deletion of your information, to opt-out of certain Services uses of your information, or to withdraw any consent you may have granted to us.
Please note requests to delete or remove your information do not necessarily ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted, and removed information may persist in backup copies indefinitely. Please note that if you choose to delete your information or opt-out of the collection and use of your information, you understand that certain features, including but not limited to access to the Services, may no longer be available to you.
Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity to help us respond efficiently to your request.
If you would like to have your personal information removed from our records, please send an email to [email protected] with “Remove personal information” in the subject line.
Do Not Track
We do not currently employ a process for automatically responding to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals sent by web browsers, mobile devices, or other mechanisms. Per industry standards, third parties may be able to collect information, including Personal Data, about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use Services. You may opt out of online behavioral ads at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You also may limit certain tracking by disabling cookies in your web browser.
Security Of Your Information
We make reasonable efforts to secure and protect the privacy, accuracy, and reliability of your information and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We implement security measures as we deem appropriate and consistent with industry standards. As no data security protocol is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems or databases, nor can we guarantee that personal information we collect about you will not be breached, intercepted, destroyed, accessed, or otherwise disclosed without authorization. Accordingly, any information you transfer to or from Services is provided at your own risk.
Please do your part to help us keep your information secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. We specifically reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services and any contract you have with us related to the Services in the event it learns or suspects you have disclosed your account or password information to an unauthorized third party.
Additional Provisions Regarding The Services & Your Information
Transfer And Storage Of Your Information
Please note information we collect about you may be transferred, processed and/or accessed by us in the United States, or another country where we, or our Service Providers operate. Please be aware Personal Data may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state or country where privacy laws may differ from and may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to allow us to collect information about you, please be aware that we may transfer your Personal Data to the United States and process and store it there.
Website Hosting: We work with TBD. as our web hosting services provider. TBD is located in TBD and the Site is stored by TBD. We share your data, including Personal Data, with our website hosting Service Provider for the purposes of processing your data pursuant to your use of the Services.
Data Hosting: We work with TBD as its data hosting services provider. TBD is located TBD and our data is stored by TBD. We share your data, including Personal Data, with our website hosting Service Provider for the purposes of processing your data pursuant to your use of the Services.
Information Collected by Others
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This statement does not create an agreement between TPG Trade Show & Event Marketing and users, and as such, does not create any legal rights for any party.
Attention: Data Privacy Officer
TPG Trade Show & Event Marketing
4320 Winfield Rd. Suite 200
Warrenville, IL 60555
Email: [email protected]