Increasing Leads with an Engaging Booth and Partner Program
Known for reliable, rock-solid engines proven to deliver exceptional experiences on the water. Honda Marine caters to outdoor enthusiasts and exhibits at multiple boating and marine events throughout the year.
To make a splash at the Miami International Boat Show, TPG and the Honda Marine marketing team created a booth attract designed to engage attendees and leverage existing dealer partners’ booths to increase brand awareness and the total number of leads.
- A custom treasure map/scavenger hunt led attendees to find “treasures” at Honda’s two booth locations and four other dealer partners’ booth locations throughout the show floor
- A team of brand ambassadors collected lead data with real-time metrics and reporting to provide actionable insights
- On-brand incentives and prizes increased engagement and participation
- Create a larger presence for Honda Marine by establishing multiple treasure hunt locations, leveraging existing Honda Marine dealer partner booths
- Assign brand ambassadors to each location to encourage attendee engagement and facilitate the experience and prize distribution
- Require attendees to participate in a brief survey to play the game to increase brand awareness and overall number of qualified leads
- Attendees picked up a treasure map at any of the six locations, with a carefully constructed cross-promotion strategy to drive visits to all other locations and gather survey information
- To maximize participation and leads, grand ambassadors greeted attendees at each spot on the map
- The incentive strategy featured two options for attendees to win prizes: a single entry for visiting four locations and a bonus entry for unlocking all six treasures
- Completed maps were turned in at the main booth, allowing attendees to take a test drive in a vessel powered by Honda
- More Honda Marine impressions throughout the show due to increased brand presence at various locations outside of Honda’s booth locations