Leveraging Partnerships to Drive Results
Workfront strives to be in the forefront of modern work management.
With an endless number of workflow solutions available, it becomes increasingly difficult to find one platform that can centralize projects and provide solutions for multiple workflows. Through partnerships, Workfront is able to offer a wide variety of options to their prospects. When Workfront was looking to increase brand awareness and partner participation in trade shows, TPG developed an interactive, educational application to be used as both an in-person and online sales tool that resulted in an increase in revenue and qualified leads.
Workfront had two main goals: create an effective sales tool to collect qualified leads and increase partner participation in trade shows.
- Created an interactive online and in-person sales tool app to showcase how Workfront and their partners efficiently and effectively manage customers’ workflows within one platform
- Build a modular, interactive app that provided the flexibility to include customizable content to meet their needs and gather qualified leads for post-show follow-up
- Partners highlighted featured products through customized content, including white papers, videos, and more
- The interactive app allowed up to (3) partners per show, creating urgency for new and existing partners to decide on their participation quickly
- Prize drawings and giveaways tracked through the app increased lead generation
- Demonstrations were also scheduled and managed through the app
- Significant increase in booth traffic
- Established benchmark for qualified lead collection with real-time reporting for timely sales follow-up
- Remarkable increase in partner participation in-person and through leveraging an online presence