Driving ROI with a Virtual Trade Show Booth
Covetrus is a global animal health company dedicated to empowering veterinary practices. The company exhibits at multiple veterinary-related shows throughout the year.
When COVID-19 led to the cancellation of the majority of their 2020 show schedule, TPG and the Covetrus marketing team created a new virtual trade show booth experience that would be just as engaging as their in-person experience.
- A custom 3D virtual booth serves an interactive home to over 150 products, product videos, white papers, and product descriptions
- Robust data collection and reporting through a user-friendly dashboard provide real-time and actionable insights
- The flexible platform allows Covetrus to make periodic updates to products and promotions – saving time and money
- In the physical environment, attendees flock to the booth, drawn in by the opportunity to explore and engage with Covetrus’ products and solutions – creatively displayed in an mock clinic-themed design
- Attendees are encouraged to visit all areas of the booth through an interactive passport activity – which features key products and solutions
- TPG worked with Covetrus to adopt a similar concept for the virtual environment, creating a 3D virtual booth that allows visitors to take a digital tour (either guided or self-guided) of clinic-related areas
- The virtual booth is designed as a web-based, desktop and mobile experience
- Visitors begin at a welcome/registration site, and from there, freely move around the booth – either guided by an optional voiceover or using a fully guided tour option
- Each station represents different clinical areas found in a veterinary practice, such as the pharmacy, dental area, and diagnostics lab
- Visitors interact with products, instruments, and diagnostic equipment through a variety of media forms – including embedded videos, images, and clickable PDFs
- Monthly promotions and incentives to visit multiple areas for prize drawing entries encourage longer digital dwell times
- The online dashboard provides the Covetrus sales and marketing team with valuable and timely data insights, including the number of visits, dwell time, and product interest levels
- Beyond already surpassing their goals for the number of visitors, Covetrus also uses the metrics to identify and follow-up with highly interested visitors – resulting in a six-figure order directly attributable to the virtual booth