Getting Back to Business after COVID-19
Founded in 1990, Miller Industries provides innovative, high-quality towing and recovery equipment world-wide.
After a year of no in-person events, Miller Industries made its 2021 in-person event debut at the Professional Wreckers of Florida’s Tow Show. Without knowing how COVID-19 restrictions would affect booth traffic, Miller Industries set its sights on three main goals:
- Create Brand Awareness
- Engage Attendees
- Collect Qualified Leads
- Three masked brand ambassadors were on hand to engage attendees and facilitate a touchless, digital lead acquisition program
- Attendees were encouraged to visit all areas of the booth to have a chance at winning a Yeti cooler
- Evening demos during “Miller Nights” offered a more attendees more one-on-one time with the Miller Industries sales team while being able to safely maintain a social distance
- There was a 13% increase in total leads over 2019!
- Attendees showed they were ready to get back to live events after a year drought due to the pandemic.